Monday, November 2, 2015

Letter Date 01/19/2015

Dear Everyone!

Sorry its been so long since I have done an email, but life has just been so crazy!!!! I sent Sister Zenger home at the end of her mission, got transferred to a new area, and now have a new companion!!! Welcome to 2015!!! :)  

I hope everyone is having a good year so far and that they are out spreading the gospel for everyone to hear! Or at least has it as one of their New Years resolution cause I know that you will gain a greater testimony as you spread the gospel to everyone around you!!!!

Well so like I said I am in a new area with a new companion. I am now in the La Sierra Ward in the Carmichael Zone. So I have the mission office in my Zone and the AP also are in our zone (which the new AP was my last Zone leader so its nice having someone I know in the area with me!) My companion is Sister Weaver and goes home in March, so if I stay with her for another transfer than I will kill yet another missionary! Crazy right?!?Inline image 1
As you can see in this picture, I am the one driving the car. My companion does not have her license so I am the one who drives, but luckily we are full time bike and only use the car on P-days and to get to District Meeting. But I have learned to drive with the California drives so I am very proud of myself :)

Not too much is happening in our area. The APs are always giving us referrals, but they all end up being crazy people and so we can't really teach them, but its a nice thought :). We are working with lots of less actives and trying to get them to church and also trying to build the members, so that is taking a lot of our time. It is good to be on a bike and we love it because we can talk to a lot more people this way! Its nice to get some exercise too! :)

Inline image 2
I got a surprise visit from Sister S on Sunday and it was amazing to see her!!!! :) She is the best ever and I am grateful to her for coming and seeing me. It was exactly what I needed this week. 

Inline image 3
Also my wonderful sister Whitney sent me a wonderful package and I had to take forever to put this puzzle together!!!!! But it was wonderful and I loved it!!!!! :) She is amazing and I wish I was as thoughtful as she is.....I love her so much and I can't believe that she gets home in just a few short weeks! :) 

Well everyone have a wonderful week and be the best that you can be! Keep up all your good work and go out and spread the gospel!!!!  :)

Love,
Sister Amy Calton 

No comments:

Post a Comment