Sunday, December 13, 2015

Letter Date 02/23/2014
 

Dear Everyone,

So I don't have too much time to write a long email, but I wanted you to all know that I had an amazing week!!!! :) Siste Wheelwright and I have had tons of good contacts, but still haven't been able to add any new investigators!!! Oh well the time will come when we are able to do that! I can feel those times coming :) We have a few appointments this week that hopefully they will pan out and that we may be able to add some new promising investigators! :)

I went on exchanges this week and I was able to go back to my very first area, Mather and Anatolia!!!! :) It was a blast to see everyone and to be able to talk to so many of the people that I love and miss.
Inline image 1
Inline image 2

But real fast I want to share a spiritual experience that I had. We were walking out in Anatolia when this lady came up to us and told us that she is a missionary for the pentecostal church. She wants everyone to know that the Holy Ghost is amazing and that we can speak in tongues too. We wanted to talk to her, but she was busy in that moment so we went back to her house in an hour to talk to her. All she wanted to do was just say how much the Holy Ghost loves us (she thinks the holy ghost, the father, and the son are all the same being) and that we are missing something in our lives. She tried to tell us that we haven't ever felt the holy ghost, and that kind of hurt me. So I shared with her my personal experience when I have felt the holy ghost strongly in my life. When I testified so strongly, the spirit filled the room. It was so cool! But still she didn't understand it. It was way sad....I wish I had time tell the whole amazing story and to explain everything that happened but I am running out of time. just know that I do have a testimoy of the gospel and I know that it is true without a doubt! I am not missing anything, I have the fullness of the gospel and that is the best thing that I could have! 

I hope you all have an amazing week and that you all can go out and share the gospel with one person around you! Be the best person that you can be and stay strong in the faith!!!! Love you all!!!! :)

Love,
Sister Amy Calton 

No comments:

Post a Comment